"If a government is big enough to give you everything you want, then it is big enough to take everything you got"

-- Thomas Jefferson

Monday, March 30, 2009

"One World Trade Center"- seriously?

"One World Trade Center"- seriously? It makes me think of the One World Order that the world is going to experience after the church has left this world and the world ends up under one leader. Hmmm- I wonder if this is why Obama is not releasing his birth certificate? Because he really is NOT a natural born US citizen? If you haven't yet, sign the petition demanding Obama release his birth certificate like every other US president before him has done.

How much more are the families of 9-11 victims going to have to take for the sake of our country trying to be politically correct?! I must say- Gretchen Carlson just rocks, and she is calling it like it is (in terms of political correctness > scroll to "above the fold" > "All Scream for Ice Cream">) on Fox and Friends, and I'm so glad to have someone in the media. Needless to say I am a Fox fan ;o)

What are your thoughts on this 180 turn against the naming of the Freedom Tower?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Be sure to check the "follow up" message box on this form in case someone else reponds to you (like me!) in this area~

Please remember the simple rule- Be Kind, One, to Another! :)