"If a government is big enough to give you everything you want, then it is big enough to take everything you got"

-- Thomas Jefferson

Monday, March 30, 2009

Great conversation

I love watching Shepard Smith in the afternoons. You can tell what he really thinks about things just through his expressions, lol This is basically a conversation with him and Judge Napolitano talking about the acts of our House of Representatives in the last week, and how the UNconstitutional slant they are taking. I believe they're all insane (HoR) myself, and Pelosi isn't making things better by far!! Us little people need to get involve and realize what we are and are not voting for! Iam so thankful my mother in law over a year ago spoke up and greatly praised "the one Republican" she'd ever vote for- Mike Huckabee - when we were visiting family out of state.

If my mother in law would consider voting Republican (because of him), I wanted to know what was so special about him. When we got home, I started looking him up. Then I started following the election. Then the addiction began. All I'm saying is if a stay at home mom with "some college" education can follow this, then it serves to prove that most anyone can use the common sense that God gave them to make well researched decisions on who is truly the best people to run our country.

and ACORN is NOT the group to help the little people realize this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Be sure to check the "follow up" message box on this form in case someone else reponds to you (like me!) in this area~

Please remember the simple rule- Be Kind, One, to Another! :)