"If a government is big enough to give you everything you want, then it is big enough to take everything you got"

-- Thomas Jefferson

Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday chatter, board topics

If it kills me, this will get done ....

* Find recipes for marinating raw green beans.
* Find the best way to freeze green beans.
* Find a good way to store homemade pickles.
* Fill out the letter of intent to the state to homeschool the kids.

When I get these done, I'll add more ...

I am STUNNED.

We had 49 people vote in the poll for our first monthly theme week! KUDOS to the new CL of CWG, Dana, for promoting it like she did. She is going to be a wonderful leader for that community in furthering what Brenda and I worked so hard to build. Brenda and I are working more in a "behind the scenes" type of capacity now, and it works for us. We will be participating in Theme Week each month though :O)

So August 1st, be sure to come by Creating Websites and Graphics to request some Back to School themed tags in the Offers folder!!

Light & Lean Cooking are talking about zucchini in the form of brownies, oh my! Kelly from Frugal Kitchen is wanting to know a good recipe for the cooking-challenged one to make baked macaroni and cheese; the others are talking about the kitchen gadgets they cannot live without; and on the Curious Chef they're talking about Odd Sandwich combinations .. hhmmmmm ....

Have a great day eveyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Be sure to check the "follow up" message box on this form in case someone else reponds to you (like me!) in this area~

Please remember the simple rule- Be Kind, One, to Another! :)