"If a government is big enough to give you everything you want, then it is big enough to take everything you got"

-- Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

''Christian' reality TV a popular concept'

I agree with this article, you do vote with your remote. It is so important to support family friendly programming, not just in theory but in action as well. I was glad to see a new program air just in time for Jon & Kate's hiatus, it's called Table for 12. While Jon & Kate aren't promoted as a "Christian" show, if you have read Kate's book Multiple Blessings, you know beyond a shadow of a doubt they are indeed Christians. (I have never laughed and cried so much in a six hour time span as I did when I read that book. Yep- couldn't put it down! Six hours!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Be sure to check the "follow up" message box on this form in case someone else reponds to you (like me!) in this area~

Please remember the simple rule- Be Kind, One, to Another! :)